I know I don't usually comment on my blog about television shows, but watching American Idol is one of my guilty pleasures.
I don't really have a clear favorite, but I kind of like Blake. I don't think he will win, but he may get as far as third.
Brad is totally enamored of Jordin Sparks and thinks she is going to win it all. Ask him about her and he will go on for fifteen minutes about her talent, stage presence, etc...
I sure hope that Haley goes home this week. She looked like a prostitute last night, and I am afraid she might do a pole dance next week to get votes.
Sanjaya was surprisingly good last night. I could have done without his deep, soulful gazes directly into the camera, though. That was kind of creepy.
My choice for the bottom three this week: Haley, Phil and LaKisha. I think LaKisha may be going home in a surprise elimination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I predicted Haley, much to John's annoyance. He knows I'm usually right, so he was bummed at the prospect of losing Legs. (He can't admit that he's enjoying the show, so he just says he watches it for "the hot chick".)
Although I really wish it would have been Phil Stacey. I can stand his creepy face and weirdly airy, yet low, voice. He needs to go next week!
Sanjaya was actually really good, but facial hair is a no-no on him!!
I don't really have a clear favorite this year either. I think it's cause the talent isn't nearly as good as past seasons.
Well, I am glad that Haley went home. She is just not as good as most of the other contestants and I felt she was heading down a slippery slope to get votes. I still think that LaKisha will go home soon, too.
My predictions:
7. Phil
6. Chris
5. LaKisha
4. Sanjaya (even though he should be long gone already)
3. Blake
2. Jordin
1. Melinda
Post a Comment