Monday, April 02, 2007

Wii had fun






The other day, Brad and I had our friends Melissa, Todd and Henry, and Rachel and Jim over for dinner, followed by playing with our new Wii. It was lots of fun, I think Wii boxing and bowling were the winners of the evening. Henry had fun playing with Buddy-he kept calling him "cat", though, because they have cats. Buddy enjoyed following Henry around, because Henry was shaking Buddy's treat container and treats kept falling out.
Brad just found the cord to connect the camera to the computer, so I can now post some pictures :) Brit's family threw Jillian a baby shower yesterday, so later I will upload the pictures I took and post them.

2 comments:

Jacki said...

It's amazing how much Buddy has calmed down in a few years! Back when we got him, he never could have hung around a toddler like that without knocking him over!! :)

Therese said...

Buddy was a very good boy that night. It is amazing how the possibility of a little food dropped on the floor will improve his disposition!
Henry is a very sweet little boy, too, and does not tease, poke or yank at Buddy.