Wednesday, December 05, 2007

WEBS holiday party


We had our annual WEBS holiday party here last night and it was a lot of fun. We had a potluck and ate a lot of food, then had gift and cookie exchanges.
Apparently, Jacki has "tagged" me on her blog to share random facts about myself. I will post a list in the next day or so, but here is one preview:
I like to eat shredded chicken sandwiches with ruffled potato chips in them. I got the original idea from my sister Cherie. Brad thinks this is really weird-he says that potato chips are not a sandwich topping. Well, since we had shredded chicken sandwiches at the party, every one of my friends that was here tried it and really liked it. So give it a shot next time you have the opportunity and let me know what you think. It gives the sandwiches just a little saltiness and crunch-yummy!

3 comments:

Jacki said...

Mmm, shredded chicken....

Therese said...

We have lots left, jacki :) I will put it in the freezer so we can eat it when you get here-can't wait!

BananaBuzzbomb said...

I like your idea aunt therese. This is how I eat my shredded chicken/turkey. Make the sandwich, push down on the top of the bun, then remove the top and scoop up the insides with plain potato chips (ruffled or non-ruffled...ruffled are stronger to scoop with) amd when I'm finished I eat the soggy bun plain. Yum!